Terms and Conditions
SeniorWorld.com Terms & Conditions
- www.seniorworld.com ("Website") is an Internet based portal owned and operated by eNOVUS Enterprises Pvt Ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of India, with its registered office at,302 sapphire Court, Essel Towers, MG Rad, Gurgaon India and having CIN U74140HR2014PTC054043. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, along with any amendments made by SeniorWorld at its sole discretion and posted on the Website, including by way of imposing an additional charge for access to or use of a Service.
- SeniorWorld agrees to deliver the merchandise ordered by you only at such locations as per the Order Confirmation Form. SeniorWorld shall not be liable to deliver any merchandize or Services purchased by Users for delivery in locations outside India.
- Products & Services
The Website is a platform that facilitates the online sale and purchase of merchandise and services offered by SeniorWorld and its various affiliate/registered merchants/vendors/service providers. The purchase of products and services on the Website shall be governed by the Terms of Offer For Sale ("Terms of Offer For Sale").
- Eligibility to Use
- The Services are not available to minors under the age of eighteen (18) or to any Users suspended or removed from the SeniorWorld system by SeniorWorld for any reason whatsoever. If You do not conform to the above qualification, You shall not be permitted to avail of the Services or use the Website. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if You are below the age of eighteen (18) years, You may avail the Services provided by SeniorWorld through Your legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws.
- SeniorWorld reserves the right to refuse access to use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
- You shall not have more than one active Account on the Website. Additionally, You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another party.
- User Account, Password & Security
- The Website requires You to register as a User by creating an Account in order to avail of the Services provided by the Website. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify SeniorWorld of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. SeniorWorld cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this . You may be held liable for losses incurred by SeniorWorld or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
- The Website also allows restricted access to the Services for unregistered Users.
- You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by you in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
- If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or SeniorWorld has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, SeniorWorld has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
- User Obligations
- You agree to adhere to all limitations on dissemination, use and reproduction of any materials (such as the product catalogues) that You access on the Website in accordance with Section 7.
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by SeniorWorld. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other users that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. SeniorWorld disclaims all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content in the manner prescribed under Section 17 herein.
- If Website allows You to post and upload any material on the Website, You hereby undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information through any bookmark, tag or keyword
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website)
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any SeniorWorld server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of SeniorWorld, including any SeniorWorld Account not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites
- Collect or store data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section
- Use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India
- Reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website
- You agree and acknowledge that where SeniorWorld is not the provider of the products and the services, SeniorWorld shall in no manner be deemed to be the seller of the products or services on this Website. SeniorWorld is only facilitating purchase of the products or services by You from the vendor by providing the Services to You.
- You agree that SeniorWorld may, at any time, modify or discontinue all or part of the Website, charge, modify or waive fees required to use the Website, or offer opportunities to some or all Website Users.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the "Content") on the Website is owned and controlled by SeniorWorld and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website ("Marks") are the property of SeniorWorld or their vendors or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of SeniorWorld, the vendor or the third party that may own the Marks.
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, ENovus enterprises Pvt Ltd owns all intellectual property rights to and into the trademark "SeniorWorld”, and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
- Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from SeniorWorld or thirty party owner of such Content.
- Indemnification & Loss of Liability
- In no event shall SeniorWorld, its officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to You, the vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not SeniorWorld has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your use of or access to the Website, Services or materials.
- The limitations and exclusions in this section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- Medical Information
- Where required and authorised by You as part of a product or service purchase, medical information collected from the customer (including for the beneficiary) will be stored in the customers account.The information collected will be used in the assessment of the customers condition and the need for healthcare or referral for other purposes.
- Some of the information will be transferred to a technology backend for the purposes of retrieval, storage, billing and payment purposes.
- Information may be disclosed to healthcare providers, insurers, business associates, caregivers, vendors, alliance partners for the purpose of delivery, payment or reimbursement of services. Information may also be disclosed to regulatory authorities in accordance with the laws of the land.
- Third party uses and disclosures other than for purposes of treatment, payment, reimbursement, service delivery, regulatory requirements and healthcare operations, will be made only with the client’s authorization.
- SeniorWorld will make every effort possible to protect the privacy and confidentiality of medical information against inappropriate/unauthorized use and disclosure
- Financial Information
You are required to submit Your information at the time of making an online purchase on the Website. SeniorWorld uses an online payment gateway that is operated by a third party and the information that You share with SeniorWorld is transferred and shared with such third party payment gateway operator. The said operator may also have access to Your online purchase history/details that You make from the Website.
Extremely sensitive information like Your credit-card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. You are advised, however, that internet technology is not 100% safe and You should exercise discretion on using the same
- Personal Information
SeniorWorld does not share any personal information of its customers with 3rd parties. . Third party uses and disclosures other than for purposes of payment, reimbursement, service delivery, regulatory requirements and healthcare operations, will be made only with the client’s authorization
- Other Information
In an effort to make our Website effective, certain information may be collected each time you visit the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. These encrypted statistics do not identify you personally, but provide us the information regarding your visit to the Website and the type of user who is accessing our Website and certain browsing activities by You. This data may include: IP address of Your server from where the Website is being accessed, the type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.), the operating system of Your system and the Website You last visited before visiting to our Website. The duration of Your stay on our Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of your access. These data are used by SeniorWorld to understand the use and number of user visiting the Website. Some of the information related to the Website and Your visit to the Website may be shared by the sponsors, investors, advertisers, developer, strategic business partners of SeniorWorld and some associates in order to enhance and grow our business and the Website but we assure that these information will never include any of Your Personal Informations. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major Websites.
When You use the Website, SeniorWorld 's servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) may collect information indirectly and automatically about Your activities on the Website; for instance by way of cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to a user's browser from a web server and is eventually stored on a user's computer hard drive. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the Personal Information You submit to SeniorWorld.
Whether You want Your web browser to accept cookies or not is up to You. If You haven't changed Your computer's settings, most likely Your browser already accepts cookies. If You choose to decline cookies, You may not be able to fully experience all features of the Website. You can also delete Your browser cookies or disable them entirely, but this may significantly impact Your experience with the Website and may make parts of the Website non functional or inaccessible. We recommend that You leave them turned on.
- Medical Information
- You hereby expressly agree to receive communications by way of SMS, e-mails and other digital channels from SeniorWorld relating to Services provided through the Website.
- A User can unsubscribe/ opt-out from receiving communications from SeniorWorld through SMS and e-mail anytime by:
- Visiting http://www.seniorworld.com/smsunsubscribe to unsubscribe from messages/ SMS; and
- Newsletters sent daily at the registered email address.---by clicking on the unsubscribe option attached at the bottom of newsletter received through e-mail
Terms of Offer for sale
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF OFFER FOR SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING ANY PRODUCTS OR AVAILING ANY SERVICES ON THE WEBSITE. ANY PURCHASE OR USEMADE BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF THE PRODUCTS/ SERVICES SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF OFFER FOR SALE AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE SAME.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF OFFER FOR SALE, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS THE WEBSITE FOR ANY PURCHASE.
The Website is a platform that facilitates the online and offline sale and purchase of merchandise and services ("Services") either directly or through its Vendors which include various affiliates/ registered merchants/ service providers. Where the product and services are provided (either individually or as part of a bundle or products and services) by vendors, the Vendors shall be be solely responsible to You for the products or services sold or for redemption of any Voucher purchased by You through the Website.
- Purchase of such Vouchers will be subject to the Terms of Offer For Sale and such other terms, if any, as specified by the Vendor.
- Where Permitted, In case a Voucher is purchased for use by another person, the “other person” shall be bound by the same terms and conditions as the purchaser of the Voucher.
- Each Voucher will have the necessary redemption instructions printed on it. The Vouchers may contain an offer period, a beneficiary name or expiry date mentioned on it, You shall use it accordingly. Unless otherwise stated, You will not be entitled to receive any credit or cash-back for the value of the Voucher if You or the beneficiary don't redeem or use within the stipulated time period as mentioned in the Voucher, if any. You agree that the Voucher issued is specific to the product or service selected such as and cannot be used for the purchase of any other product or service as offered by the Website and cannot be combined with other special offers or promotions that may be made available on the Website.
- On making payment for the Voucher through any mode, including cash on delivery, You will be issued a Voucher which must be presented to the venue/ store of the Vendor, pursuant to which You can complete Your purchase of the relevant product or avail of the relevant service from such Vendor.
- Vouchers once sold are non-refundable, whether they are used or not.
- You agree that neither SeniorWorld nor the Vendors shall be liable in the event You lose, misplace or destroy Your Voucher at any time.
- SeniorWorld, through the Website also makes available of variety of branded products and merchandise at an agreed price to you. Purchase of such products will be subject to the Terms of Offer For Sale and such other additional terms, if any, as specified by the Vendor. Where seniorworld is the Vendor itself, the purchase of such products will be governed by the terms, warranties, repair/ exchange policies specifically indicated for that product.
- SeniorWorld offers SHIPPING for all the products on the Website as per the company's policy, which may be changed by SeniorWorld without any notice to You. Octroi charges, wherever applicable, is borne and paid by the User. In addition, where applicable, users may be required to pay Shipping charges which will be indicated prior to confirmation of the order. All the Products are governed by the terms of warranties provided by the respective manufacturer/ brands. However, in case any product is covered under seller warranty, it shall be specifically mentioned under the product details.
- The price of products offered on the Website is either equal to or lesser than the Maximum Retail Price ("MRP") i.e., the discounted rate prescribed for those products. The MRP and other statutory declarations shall be mentioned on the products and/or on its packaging in accordance with applicable laws.
- In the event You purchase any electronic product/s from the Vendors, SeniorWorld shall not be liable for any fault arising from these electronic product/s. You are requested to visit the nearest service station as per user manual, if any or as indicated by the Vendor/s for any default in the electronic product/s. In case if there is no service station located close to you, then, in such circumstances, SeniorWorld may recall the product/s upon your request and cost and send it to the service station on Your behalf. The personnel of service station shall directly get in touch with You for the cost incurred.
- You should take all responsibility for your own actions in utilizing the services purchased by You and SeniorWorld shall not be liable for any such action.
- You represents that You are of legal age to form a binding contract with SeniorWorld and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India.
- You confirm that SeniorWorld shall not be responsible for any deficiency in payment of consideration payable towards the services purchased from the Website.
- SeniorWorld does not offer any refunds against any services already purchased from the Website unless, any error has occurred during the purchase or redemption of such services which is directly attributable to SeniorWorld.
- You confirm that seniorwld shall not be responsible for any deficiency in the service provided by the vendors and that the Vendors shall be solely responsible for the quality of service provided by them.
- Where seniorworld is the Vendor for a specific service, the purchase of such services will be governed by the terms specifically indicated for that product.
- That certain services purchased through this website are for a fixed period of time as may be specified in the description of the “service(s)” (“service Period”). On the expiry of the service period for a service, all company obligations towards you for such service shall cease.
- That before placing for an order to avail any service, you will check the service description carefully. By placing an order to avail the service, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the service description.
- Pricing Information
- Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to you.
- While SeniorWorld strives to provide accurate products, services and pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product or service information, SeniorWorld may, at its discretion, either contact You for instructions or cancel Your order and notify You of such cancellation. SeniorWorld will have the right to modify the price of the product or service and contact You for further instructions via e-mail address or mobile number provided by You at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify You of such cancellation. If SeniorWorld cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to Your account from which the payment was made.
- Credit Card Details
In certain cases, specifically with regard to particular products/ services, You might be required to provide Your credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard You agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateways for availing Services on the Website. You shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, You must use Your own credit/ debit card. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit/ debit card details. SeniorWorld expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit/ debit card.
- Delivery of the Product and services
Your shipping address, pin code will be verified with the database of SeniorWorld before You proceed to pay for Your purchase. In the event Your order is not serviceable by our delivery partners or the merchant or the area is not covered, we would request You to provide us with an alternate shipping address which we expect to have on our partner/merchant's delivery list. In case there is any dispute regarding the shipment of the product or services for the area not covered by SeniorWorld, in such cases SeniorWorld will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the product. SeniorWorld doesn't deliver items internationally. However, You can make purchases on the website from anywhere in the world but at the same time ensuring the shipping address is within India.
In case You book multiple order for the Products and Services in one transaction, SeniorWorld would endeavor to ship all of them together. However, this may not always be possible due to some product characteristics and/or logistics' issues. If You purchase multiple Products and services in single transaction, then all of them would be dispatched to a single shipping address given by You. If You wish to ship Products to different addresses, then You should book the orders separately based on the delivery addresses
Expected delivery time as mentioned on website may vary than the usual time of delivery;
- Return Policy for Products
- In the event You receive a damaged / defective product or a product that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, You are required to get in touch with the customer service team through the channels indictaed on the Contact us section of the website
- Upon receiving Your complaint, SeniorWorld shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if SeniorWorld is convinced that the complaint is genuine, SeniorWorld will inform the relevant Vendor of such complaint and request for a replacement. However, in the event of frivolous and baseless complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, SeniorWorld reserves the right to take necessary legal actions against You and You will be solely liable for all costs incurred by SeniorWorld in this regard. You expressly acknowledge that the Vendor selling the defective product/ service will be solely responsible to You for any claims that You may have in relation to such defective product/ service and SeniorWorld shall not in any manner be held liable for the same.
- Before accepting shipment of any product, kindly ensure that the product's packaging is not damaged or tampered. If You observe that the package is damaged or tampered, request You to refuse to accept delivery and inform SeniorWorld at the earliest. The return process of the product may be restricted by SeniorWorld depending on the nature and category of the product.
- In order to return any products sold through the Website, You are required to comply with the below mentioned conditions, viz:
- Please notify SeniorWorld of receipt of a damaged/ defective product/service within 48-hours of delivery to You. If You are unable to do so within 48-hours, SeniorWorld shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order.
- Products should be unused.
- SeniorWorld will arrange pick-up of the damaged/defective product through its own logistics partner. In the event SeniorWorld is unable to do so, SeniorWorld will notify You regarding the same and You will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in Your respective area within one (1) day from receipt of such notice. Courier freight charges will be reimbursed in such form as is determined by the logistics team upon prior consultation with SeniorWorld.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices etc.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit.
- The returned products are subject to verification and checks by SeniorWorld in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/ return.
- Orders paid online will be refunded within 7-21 working days through the online account or via cheque, depending on the then current circumstances as determined by SeniorWorld.
- For Cash on Delivery payments, You will be provided with a refund cheque.
- If the product can be repaired, SeniorWorld would get the same repaired and send it back to You.
- A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by customer or SeniorWorld.
- SeniorWorld may, at any time due to various reasons, including but not limited to technical errors, unavailability of stocks or for any other reasons whatsoever, cancel the orders placed by Users. SeniorWorld's decision of cancellation of order shall be final and SeniorWorld shall not be liable for such cancellation(s) whatsoever;SeniorWorld strives to provide accurate products, services and pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product or service information, SeniorWorld may, at its discretion, either contact User for instructions or cancel the User's order and will notify the User about such cancellation.
- SeniorWorld shall have right to modify the price of a product or service any time, without any prior information.
- Cancellation by SeniorWorld: There may be certain orders that SeniorWorld is unable to accept and must cancel. SeniorWorld reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User, User accept and undertake that the same is acceptable and he/ she/ it will not contest/ raise any dispute on the same. The situations that may result in cancellation of User's order includes, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by User, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by SeniorWorld's credit and fraud avoidance department.
- SeniorWorld may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. SeniorWorld will contact the User if all or any portion of User's order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept the User's order. If the order is cancelled after credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in User's credit card account.
- Cancellation by the User: In case of requests for order cancellations, SeniorWorld, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User. As part of usual business practice, if SeniorWorld receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by SeniorWorld, SeniorWorld shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to User within a reasonable period of time.
- SeniorWorld will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed, it is pertinent to note that the SeniorWorld has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. User hereby agree and undertakes that the decision taken by the SeniorWorld is acceptable to User and User shall not create any dispute on the decision taken by SeniorWorld on cancellation.
- SeniorWorld reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as 'Bulk Order' as determined by SeniorWorld as per certain criteria. SeniorWorld Reward Point or Promo Code used for placing the 'Bulk Order' will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order' if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale.
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address.
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered.
- Invalid address given in order details.
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
- Failure to Sell by the Vendor
Unless due to Your negligence, in the event the Vendor fails to complete a sale of a product or a service when presented by You with a valid Voucher or otherwise, You acknowledge that the vendor will be solely liable to reimburse such amount as has already been paid by You for the purchase of such order. Further, You agree that SeniorWorld will not be held liable for failure of the Vendor to make available any product or service therein.
- SENIORWORLD DOES NOT CONTROL, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PRODUCT CATALOGUES) OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED SITES. SENIORWORLD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER ABOUT, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, THE VENDOR OR ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES, THEIR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, INCLUDING REPRESENTATIONS RELATING TO NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. ANY TRANSACTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE WITH SUCH THIRD PARTIES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SHALL BE SUBJECT TO VENDOR'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR WARRANTY, SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE, AND SENIORWORLD DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SAME. SENIORWORLD ALSO DOES NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USAGE OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY YOU.
- SENIORWORLD SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WITH REGARD TO ANY DEFECTIVE OR COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR SERVICE AVAILED BY YOU FROM THE VENDOR AND SENIORWORLD SHALL NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY IF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED OR SERVICE AVAILED BY YOU FROM THE VENDOR IS NOT EXACTLY AS PER SPECIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THE PURCHASE CONFIRMATION ORDER.
- Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless SeniorWorld from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by SeniorWorld that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by ¬¬-purchase of products and services on the Website.
- In no event shall SeniorWorld, its officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to You, the Vendor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not SeniorWorld has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your purchase or use of the products and services herein. Notwithstanding anything to contrary, SeniorWorld's entire liability to You under this Terms of Offer For Sale or otherwise shall be the refund of the money charged from You for any specific Voucher or product or service, under which the unlikely liability arises.
- SeniorWorld shall not assume any liability for the non-availability of the product, delivery of the product and the installation of the product where required or any action or inaction that might be taken by the Vendor after issue of the Voucher to the User.
- Under no circumstances SeniorWorld's liability shall exceed giving the User a replacement of the same product or service / alternate product or service of the same value.
- Force Majeure SeniorWorld shall in no event be liable for non-performance (either in whole or in part) or delay in its performance of or the performance of the Service Providers’ obligations, if caused by unpredictable adverse weather conditions, strikes/lockdowns (bandhs), industrial strikes, war, acts of God, acts of terrorism, floods, earthquakes or civil disturbance, or such other threatened or actual circumstance which in each case could not reasonably be foreseen and is beyond the reasonable control of the Company or the Service Providers.
- Governing Law
- You agree that all claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Terms of Offer For Sale or any transactions entered into on or through the Website or the relationship between You and SeniorWorld shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi and You hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
- SeniorWorld Reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this document, at any time without any prior written notice to user
ALL LINKED TERMS AND CONDITIONS HEREUNDER ARE ASSUMED TO BE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREED BY YOU.